SFdS Welcomes International Students
SFdS School is now a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)‑certified school. If a school is SEVP-certified, it meets certain requirements and legally allows enrollment to non-immigrant students from other countries.
A good resource to understand the process is Study in the States
To receive your I-20 from SFdS School, the following is required:
- Complete School Application
- Submit report cards and academic records
- Shot records
- Birth certificate &/or passport
- Financial information from the sponsor (whoever is financially supporting the student is the actual sponsor), such as 1 year’s worth of bank statements
Affidavit/I-134 (states responsibility of guardian) Instructions Link Here
After all the above documents and paperwork is complete and the child is accepted to St. Francis de Sales Catholic School, an approval/acceptance letter must go to the student/guardian/sponsor with a reminder of the start date and I-901 fee (FMJ) to pay to SEVIS or the government entity (in addition to our fee for I-20 processing).
Once the student arrives in the US, the following must be processed
- Student has 30 days to report to the school.
- I-94 CVP has to be printed by student and presented to the school. Be sure to check date of arrival ~ may not arrive more than 45 days before program start date.
- We need to verify I-94 (date of entry, class of Visa ~ must stay/state F1, admit until date)
- MAKE a COPY OF I-94, put in student folder.
- Must register both semesters.
- The school then gives a new I-20
Program start/end dates will be 10, 20, 30 months based on number of school years… don’t count summers.
Tuition and Fees Information (2021-2022 school year)
New Family Application & Administrative Fee (One time/Non-Refundable)
Registration Fee (Annually/Non-Refundable)
$300.00 (per student)
*You may choose to pay tuition either once annually, twice annually or a 10-month payment plan.
Tuition may be prorated for students beginning in the second semester (January).
If you have any questions please contact the Admissions Team at email@example.com
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child's application.
After submitting an application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account.
Tuition & Fees
Private school is a big decision. Review the SFdS Annual Tuition for grades Pre-K through 8th Grade.
Tour our Campus
Come get a sense of the family atmosphere and the diversity we are known for throughout the Archdiocese!