Welcome to the SFDS Before and After School Program page. The Before and After School Program at St. Francis de Sales school provides excellent care for students in Pre-K through 8th grade in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment.
In BASP, students enjoy an after school snack, are provided with the time and support to complete their homework, and engage in a variety of activities with their friends and fellow BASP-mates.
The typical BASP schedule is:
Snack: 3:15 PM - 3:30 PM
Study hall: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Activities: 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Pick-up: 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- If students are involved in any school related extra-curricular or sports activities during BASP time, such as choir or soccer, they can pursue these activities and then return to BASP until pick-up time before 6:30 PM.
Before and After School Program Rates
Late Pickups End of carline to 3:45 PM
- $5.00 per day / per child
- This is for those students that do not participate in the daily program but are transferred to our care because they were not picked up before the end of the carline.
- After 3:45PM, students that are not picked up will be considered a participant for the day and will be charged the daily Afternoon BASP rate of $15.00 per day per child.
Morning BASP 7:00AM - 7:30AM
- $10.00 per day / per child
- Max. $50.00 per month / per child
- *Morning BASP is included in the monthly Afternoon BASP rate.
Afternoon BASP Dismissal to 6:30PM
- $10.00 per child for the first 30 minutes
- $15.00 per day / per child thereafter
- Max. $195.00 per month for one child
$295.00 per month for two children
$395.00 per month for three children
$495.00 per month for four children
Late Fees After 6:30PM
- After 6:30PM - $25.00 per family
- After 6:45PM - $50.00 per family
- After 7:00PM - $75.00 per family
*For those families utilizing Morning and Afternoon BASP, payments will not exceed the monthly Afternoon BASP rate.
Please be sure to make out checks to SFDS BASP, and include your child or children's names.
The best way to reach me is through email. My email address is the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following link to access the 'Morning/Afternoon BASP Sign Up Form':