Annual Tuition: Grades Pre-K through 8th Grade
(Tuition payable July through June)
(Out of Parish)
|Pre-K (Full Day)
|Pre-K Noon Dismissal
To lessen the cost on a monthly basis, the annual tuition can be divided into 12 payments (July through June).
Limited Archdiocesan and institutional financial aid is available for qualified families who are interested. To be considered for tuition assistance from our school and/or the Archdiocese you must apply for the financial aid. The required forms and additional information can be found at www.choosecatholicschools.org.
We encourage our St. Francis de Sales Catholic School families to talk to friends and other families about our great school. We even offer a "referral reward" to current school families for referring a new family to SFdS School whose child registers and attends the school during the 2017-18 year. A FREE month’s tuition* will be applied to the December 2017 tuition bill. (* Free month tuition referral fee equals the lesser of one student/one month tuition or $650 per newly registered family!)
In-Parish Tuition Requirements
In order to receive the In-Parish Tuition rate at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School, all of the following must apply:
- One parent or legal guardian must be a practicing Catholic.
- The family must be registered at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church.
- The family is obligated to attend Mass weekly at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church.
- The family must actively participate in church ministries and school activities.
- The family must participate in the annual Diocesan Services Fund at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church.
- The family must contribute time, talent, or treasure each month towards completing the goal of the St. Francis de Sales Catholic School 2nd collection which normally occurs on the second Sunday of each month during Mass.
Note: Failure to participate in the aforementioned contributions through time, talent or treasure will forfeit the in-parish tuition at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School.