Thank you for your interest in St. Francis de Sales Catholic School. Admission is based on individual evaluation. All document bulleted below must be received in order for applicant to be considered for registration. Please return the Application form (which can be downloaded below), a $100.00 non-refundable application fee and all of the applicable documents*, as soon as possible:
- Original birth certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Immunization Records
- Copy of First Communion certificate (if Catholic)
- Previous Year’s Report Cards
- Current Report Card
- Any Standardized Test Results
- Grades 1 thru 8 require two confidential teacher recommendations
- Any Court Order or Decree relating to custody/ conservatorship of the student (if applicable)
*Please note that original school records sent directly from school of current enrollment must be received in order for application to be processed.
In accordance with Archdiocesan policy, St. Francis de Sales Catholic School does not discriminate against applicants or students on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. Preference for enrollment will be given to current SFdS School families and active SFdS parishioners.
Pre-school students must be 3 years old for Pre-K3 or 4 years old for Pre-K4 by September 1st of each school year. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old and First grade students must be 6 years old by September 1st of each school year.
Financial Aid Application (Optional)
The Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston provides financial resources to qualified applicants who could not otherwise attend St. Francis de Sales School.
This is a need-based program of tuition assistance. Resources are not allocated for merit and/or performance achievement.
- Priority 1. Currently enrolled students.
- Priority 2. Siblings of currently enrolled SFdS students from families registered and active in SFdS Parish.
- Priority 3. New students from families registered and active in SFdS Parish.
- Priority 4. Siblings of currently enrolled SFdS students from families not registered and active in SFdS Parish.
- Priority 5. New students from Catholic families registered in other parishes.
- Priority 6. Others not covered under 1-5.
When applications exceed the number of spaces available, applicants are assigned to a waiting list with their admission priority.
Completed applications should be returned to:
St. Francis de Sales School
c/o Stephen Klein
Director of Admissions
8100 Roos Road
Houston, Texas 77036